Re: kernel-panic

VETSEL Patrice wrote:

> Have you compiled the support of ext2 or ext3 or reiserfs  in hard,
not in module (depend on your /boot partition) ?

Compiling with ext2 as internal or module didn't help. However,
i found the problem. If generating a kernel that will use an initrd,
this uses the CramFs file system (man mkinitrd). To enable it, select
Yes for "Compressed ROM file system support" under file systems.