Firebird and DBD::InterBase on woody

Hi,

Has anybody successfully used the perl DBD::InterBase module with Firebird
on woody?

Downloading the DBD-InterBase-0.30.tar.gz from the DBD-Interbase home
site, I got the following errors when I tried to install:

$ perl Makefile.PLCannot proceed. Aborting..
I cannot find your InterBase installation.
DBD::InterBase cannot build or run without InterBase.

I tried adding /usr/lib/firebird/bin to the path, without result.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

|   George Karaolides                      Planitis Communications Ltd.,  |
|   tel:   +357 22 45 65 00              Office 102, 11 Florinis Street,  |
|   web:   www.planitis.net                             Nicosia CY 1065,  |
|   email: george.karaolides@planitis.net           Republic  of Cyprus.  |