Re: script to search ebay?

At 13:10 02.09.2002 +0200, Claudio Bley wrote:
On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 07:07, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
> Anyone have any idea how I can create a script that will search
> ebay and put the results in a text file?
>
> I thought of starting with links
>
> links http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll?MfcISAPI
> Command=GetResult&query=Fernandez
or, if you use PERL --> try CPAN and search for ebay. There is a nice module for searching ebay, additional processing for you may vary

(If you're into PERL & EBay, let me know. I'm willing to share offline what I do there ... I'm having quite a sophisticated mechanism(s) in place, at least that's what I think!)

regards

peb