Re: script to search ebay?

shaulka@bezeqint.net wrote:
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 02:33:32PM +0100, Karl E. Jørgensen wrote:

$ links http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll\?MfcISAPI\ Command=GetResult\&query=Fernandez

PS: I'm not sure about the space before the "Command="; I don't use ebay myself..

As far as I know such a space is not complaint with the standard.

Nonetheless, %20 is compliant, and most places where you see a URL will convert the %20 to an actual space. I don't have links installed, but I know that Mozilla will automatically correct user inputted URLs with spaces to %20's, though lynx does appear to crap out on it. The URL with a space does go to a valid page...