Re: 2mice-WantedConsole&X

Your suggestion

> /usr/sbin/gpm -m /dev/psaux -t autops2 -Rps2 -M -m /dev/input/mice -t
>  imps2 -Rps2

was close but it got me on the correct track.  The /dev/gpmdata has to be
written to in a format compatable to both mice so that it can be read by
both mice, however an XF86Config-X protocol has to be identified that
will work for both mice.  The -Rps2 wouldn't work for both mice but -Rraw
and the -t ps2 was compatable so

 /usr/sbin/gpm -m /dev/psaux -t ps2 -Rraw -M -m /dev/input/mice -t
  ps2 -Rraw

with, in XF86Config-4

Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"

works fine with your suggested GPM_MOUSE

Thanks very much!