WindowMaker

I'm trying to add my own command to the Window Maker WM.

What I'm tyring to do is add the ability to run a single command line from the F2 key. This is simeilar to the functionality in KDE of the F2 button.

Someone has recommended

  "Run..." SHORTCUT F2 SHEXEC %a(Run,Type command to run: )

The only problem is that I really don't know where to put it.

help?

Personally, I think it would be pretty neat to put together something in the docs of the WindowMaker. (I really hope I didn't miss seeing this file if it does exist, I'll feel really stupid.)