Re: my isp is being told *i* am broadcasting spam?

begin  ben quotation:
> other guy--and i'm saying this for his benefit even more than yours--is
> placing way too much faith in an idea that's all too close to the catholic's
> belief in the rhythm method.

This is the last thing I'm going to say on this.  Quoting "Practical
Unix and Internet Security", page 637:

"Firewalls are powerful tools, but they should never be used INSTEAD of
other security measures.  They should only be used IN ADDITION to such
measures."

If you don't believe that, fine; but shit-can the ad-hominem attacks
based on your lack of knowledge and experience on the subject.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it