Re: package / java / swing /

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:26:03 -0600
dman <dman@dman.ddts.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 09:52:42AM +0200, François Chenais wrote:
> | Hello,
> |
> | 	I'm under Woody and I'm looking for a deb package including the swing
> | 	java package.
>
> j2sdk1.3
>
> Get it from a blackdown mirror.

I've downloaded it and appletviewer works fine; thanks  !

But now, I have a pb un Netscape.

a simple <APPLET ...... </APPLET> says me "can't find javax/swing/JTabPanne ..."

I've tried Htmlconverter on my html code. The swing are found but now, I have a security
violation on socket connection even I want to connect on the server where I download the applet !:-|

	Any idea ?

	Thanks

		François