bash newbie : no such file or directory problem

I'm trying to construct an automated bash find->delete script to clear
out 3 file share processing areas on our server.

I call the script using the following sytax:
	./deleter.sh /dir 5
with the idea that all files in /dir and its subdirectories are deleted
if they were last accessed more than 5 days ago.

While the find line runs perfectly on the command line, the script
works, but returns the following error:

	./deleter.sh: 1: No such file or directory

I'd be grateful for some help to track down the problem. Yes, my bash is
installed in /bin/bash!

Cheers
Rory

----

#!/bin/bash
DIR=$1
DTIME=$2
if [ ! $DIR  ] || [ ! $DTIME ] || [ $DTIME < 1 ]
then
	echo "Didn't get directory or time parameters for deletion"
	exit 1
fi
if [ ! -e $DIR ]
then
	echo "Directory doesn't exist"
	exit 1
fi
find $DIR -atime +$DTIME -type f -exec rm -f {} \;
exit 0

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>