HP LaserJet 4Si + CUPS

Hi!

I am using CUPS for printing on my HP LaserJet 4Si printer with duplex
personality installed. I have the following problem:
whenever I try to print with duplex on - two sided printing
(two-sided-long edge) I get quite big left border on the even pages.

Does anyone know how to fix this and make borders become somehow even on
both the even and the odd pages?

Thanks in advance!

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller