Re: Web-sites for X-configuration for Debian?

Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 04:50:37PM +0200, Josef Oswald wrote:

>> > More importantly if there exist any Web-sites for Debian user
>> > customation please pass them on .-)
>>
>> If some-one know some I really would like to know.

> What sort of customisations are you looking for?

Basically X-customations;
as I installed IceWM in the hope it would fit my needs ( better the
limitations of the  Hardware in the PC I'm using ),  I was hoping that
some-one had a web-site with some config-files for X up and running.

> For GUI things, try www.themes.org
> For security tweaks, www.linuxsecurity.org
> Try having a look at the Linux Gazette, www.linuxgazette.com(?) it has
> articles on all sorts of things.
> Of course, there's the piles of documentation on the Debian site
> (www.debian.org).

Should have inspected that Web-site thoroughly,

Some of the stuff I was looking for, I am sure will find in the Doc's
for the relevant Software I installed... ( NeXtaw for example)

Thanks for taking the time to respond :-)

--
LinuxUser aka Josef Oswald linux.os@chello.at
registered-linux-user # 134.818 at http://counter.li.org