Gnome menu doesn't refresh...

Hello,

I'm using today's debian sid.

I wrote my own menu file for cheesetracker in ~/.menu/cheesetracker and
ran update-menus. The .desktop file in .gnome/Debian/Apps/Sound was
created, I also have Cheesetracker in the sawfish menu, but I CAN'T GET
IT INTO THE *~@##! GNOME MENU! Sorry... my nerves... :-) Not even a
restart of the whole desktop makes it appear. "Automatically re-check
menus for newly installed software" in Global Preferences of the panel
is checked.

Anyone knows what (I) could be (doing) wrong? The .desktop file looks
ok, just like the others in the directory same format, same permissions.
Maybe a bug?

regards, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------