uw-imapd bug or feature?

I am using debian/testing on a mail server. The plan was to install
uw-imapd-ssl and use that. I have a problem with this and outlook 2000.
Something with the setup is causing o2k to shut down almost immediately.
Since then, I've recompiled imapd from the original source with SSL
disabled and I'm tunneling it through sslwrap. So far, evolution,
outlook express, outlook and mozilla work just fine.

I believe this is related to the -DMICROSOFT_BRAIN_DAMAGE flag that the
debian package is compiled with. Has anyone else had this problem?

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

I bought a house, on a one-way dead-end road.  I don't know how
I got there.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc