Re: gnome-volume-control

This one time, at band camp, Paul Johnson said:
> How can you change the default volume control to PCM from master?
> Master's pretty useless when it comes to using XMMS...and I refuse to
> run esd.

I'm not sure how you reorder the volume controls in gnome-volume-control
but XMMS allows you to set the PCM or Master volume with the OSS output
plugin.  Not sure if that's what you were looking for, though.

|  Stephen Gran                  | No act of kindness, no matter how       |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | small, is ever wasted.   -- Aesop       |