forwarding gnutella ports with iptables

I just started using gtk-gnutella the other day and was quite impressed
with it. However, I have one problem with a networking issue. I run a
debian box as my NAT router and it works fine. And gnutella works fine.
However, no matter what I try to do, I can't seem to fool gtk-gnutella
into thinking that it is NOT behind a firewall. Here's the rule that I'm
using (as spit out by iptables-save):

-A PREROUTING -d 208.163.68.11 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 6346 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.0.8:6346

And I have gtk-gnutella set up to use port 6346. Now, based on my
admittedly basic understanding of NAT and iptables, this should redirect
all traffic on port 6346 of my NAT box to port 6346 on my desktop
machine. (192.168.0.8) I'd imagine that this would be enough to qualify
as not being behind a firewall, but apparently it's not because
gtk-gnutella still tells me that I'm behind one. Any suggestions?

-Alex