Trying to use Kerberos

Hi,

	I am working with IBM DCE v3.1 as the KDC which is supposedly wire
compatible with MIT Kerberos. When I try to use kinit (from krb5-user in
Woody) to get credentials, I get the following error message :

kinit(v5): KDC policy rejects request while getting initial credentials.

	If I were using MIT Kerberos, how / where would I go about setting
this "KDC policy"? What would such a policy specify - valid clients?
Valid userids? Combinations of the two? Something else? I need to know
this before I go talking to DCE support so that I can tell them what I need.

Thanks,
Kenneth