Re: usb-uhci.c

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 20:58, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got my zaurus running and networking with an usbdet patched
> kernel. I am using hotplug to get it automaticly running, but my
> kmesg is full with:
>
> usb-uhci.c: process_transfer: fixed toggle
>
> and fills my vt's with that.
> I don't know where I have to look for a solution.

Hi Elimar.
there are two ways I can think of to get rid of the message, either
disable the corresponding statement in the sources of usb-uhci.c in the
kernel (line 2408 with 2.4.20 it seems), or use klogd with the '-c'
parameter. From 'man klogd':

-c n   Sets the default log level of console messages to n.

You can edit /etc/init.d/klogd to set this. It will still spam your
logfiles, but not the console.

hth
Stefan

--

"boredom is not a burden anyone should bear"