Re: usb-uhci.c

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 the mental interface of
Stefan Radomski told:

> On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 20:58, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've got my zaurus running and networking with an usbdet patched
> > kernel. I am using hotplug to get it automaticly running, but my
> > kmesg is full with:
> >
> > usb-uhci.c: process_transfer: fixed toggle
> >
> > and fills my vt's with that.
> > I don't know where I have to look for a solution.
> >

> Hi Elimar.
> there are two ways I can think of to get rid of the message, either
> disable the corresponding statement in the sources of usb-uhci.c in the
> kernel (line 2408 with 2.4.20 it seems), or use klogd with the '-c'
> parameter. From 'man klogd':
>
> -c n   Sets the default log level of console messages to n.
>
> You can edit /etc/init.d/klogd to set this. It will still spam your
> logfiles, but not the console.
Of course these two proposals will me get rid of the messages, but
this is not a hint to find the reason for the messages :(

Thanks

Elimar

--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.