Re: doom

Brooks R. Robinson wrote:
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 09:36:36AM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:

Anyone get the doom package working?

I'm having sound problems with OSS (like there isn't any sound).
If you're happy, you're successful.

apt-get install lxdoom lxdoom-sndserv lxdoom-x11

lxdoom -width 640 -height 400 -iwad ./Doom/DOOM.WAD

I've had no problems at all...

I tried that, but I don't have a full doom.wad on this machine, so I used the demo one from debian. I have the disks around here someplace...

But no sound.

What's the difference between a computer salesman and a used car salesman?

A used car salesman knows when he's lying.