RE: Slackware

>I have debian distro installed on hda and I would like to install a
Slackware on hdb. Now my problem is, When the slackware installer
>executes it wan't to use both swap partitions.  One on hda and one on
hdb.  I don't want it to do this. Has anyone worked with Slackware >and
if so did you have the same problem?  How did you solve it.  For now my
only guess is to take out hda from the tower.  I have disabled >it in
the bios, but as you all know Linux will find it anyway.

Just take the had swap entry out of /etc/fstab when you have installed
slackware. Why don?t you want it to use the swap tho? It wont hurt
anything.