Re: 3.0r1 isos -- where?

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 09:56:01AM -0800, bwagner@gory.org wrote:
> > Not out yet, AFAIK.  You could just burn an update CD with the changed
> > debs though.
>
> What's the usual turn around between the announcement of a new version
> being released and the availability of its isos?

I'm not really sure, since I've never actually needed an ISO.  They're
kind depreceatd though, since they take up ridiculous amounts of space
on the mirrors (a full set of isos would take up more space than the
pool for each arch!).  Are you really sure you want ISOs?  You can do
all sorts of neat things without them...If you really do need them
though, have a look at jigdo.

-rob