Please stop this posting like this, Eric.

Eric, (public posting with my intent.)

I have warned you few days ago about your behavior.  See what you get
from others as follows too.  This was not the first negative reaction.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 02:30:20AM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 12:48:24AM -0600, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
> > eric lin said:
> [ same old stuff ]
> > Not only are you not discussing Debian -- you are now discussing
> > running apache on OS's other than Linux.
> >
> > And all because you can't get your COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING site to work
> > the way you want. Advertising that you sell PC's with PROGENY
> > pre-installed. I'd be really inclined to trust those machines since
> > you don't seem to have yet learned how to read documentation (or take
> > a hint).
>
> Preach the word, brother!  If ever there was a need for
> alt.newbie.clueless.clueless.clueless, I think we have a winner.

I do not worry too much about clueless newbie without intent to learn.
They are bad but just bad.  I do not think Eric is just clueless
especially after my warning few days ago.

It may be Eric's freedom to be stupid and annoying but deception is
something I want Eric to stop.  So change your web content scaled to
what you are, Eric.

Eric's web page list:

              Linux/Window PC for sale!(USA only, with Free Ship)

If you want to sell something like this, you should know better.
Otherwise, it is a rip off.  I hope no one buys from you.

Sorry, to be rough.  But I warned you.

Osamu