sync palm with gnomecal

Hi

I'm trying to sync my palm with gnomecal, but when I enable this module
in the Palm Conduits dialog I get an error and in the console I have
this error:

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: unable to g_module_open
(/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libcalendar_conduit.so), reason
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libcalendar_conduit.so: undefined symbol:
all_calendars.

I've found a bug similar to this, only with another symbol. does anybody
have any idea how to solve this (does the version from testing/unstable
solve this)? or am I doomed to not being able to sync my palm...

I'm using woody with all the updates.

Thanx
--
Haim