Re: .xsession & wdm

> > The two files are chmodded to 644, and are owned by the respective
> > users.
>
> And what are the permissions and ownership on each, as a first step?

Is the above not the answer to that question? *even more confused*
Both of the files are -rw-r--r--, and they are owned by the user and
belong to the group called after the user.

For a while, I thought perhaps the fact that wdm offers a menu out
of which the window manager can be chosen makes an .xsession file
superfluous (if that's the correct word), but then why does it work
with that one user?

Greets,
Tom

--
"Alles stimmt, gilt, nimmt teil und bildet
eine Vollzaehligkeit, in der nichts fehlt."