Configuring a mail server...

Hello list,

As the subject says I'm configuring a mail server.

The objectives of the mail server is to give accounts to anyone in the
internet, i followed some howtos but I don't know how to configure some
things.  I searched but didn't find some comprehensive howto or
documentation...

The two main problems are:

I have to relay mail for anyone in the internet, not only for my local
network, what am I supposed to type then in /etc/mail/access?

Also I want to protect the outgoing mail putting a password filter on
smtp, but dont know how to do it...

The POP server and configuration is ok, but the name of the pop and smtp
servers are www.domain.com, how can i change that to pop.domain.com and
smtp.domain.com???

Thanks a lot for any help

Chainy.