Now fetchmail won't work!!! Re: chartermi.net problem solved: was: continuing email problem

changed from smtp.chartermi.net to smtp.charter.net. Now I can send but
had to go to my shell account to fetch!!! Getting smtp transaction errors
no matter where i fetch from. I wasn't supposed to change the pop setting
just the smtp setting but now fetchmail won't work right. Is there a
seting elsewhere than my exin.conf that needs to be changed?

Cheryl