Re: PDC based apache authentication?

Apache 2.0 has an auth_ldap module you could use if your PDC/BDC is Windows
2000 or newer (Active Directory).

Also, look at http://www.unixpapa.com/mod_auth_external.html for the
mod_auth_external with the pwauth auth program -- that, combined with PAM's
pam_smb module, and you'd be able to auth via SMB.

HTH,

dave

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 9:43 am, Drew Cohan expounded thusly:

--
 dave@psys.org	   http://www.psys.org/dw/