From: Robert L. Harris [mailto:Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 2:10 PM
To: Debian Users
Subject: Eterm title magic?

  I know with "Eterm -T 'foo'" I can set the title for my Eterm, but is it
possible to have it set to whatever is going on in my Term?  A co-worker
using xterm has it set up so the title changes if he ssh's to a different
box, etc.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: