Re: mozilla and galeon broken?

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 07:56:10AM -0200, Klaus Imgrund wrote:
| Hello,
|
| just checking,
| since I went to unstable galeon and mozilla are slightly broken.

I upgraded to the unstable galeon (and -snapshot) on one of my systems
a few days ago.  galeon gives a warning every time saying it was
compiled against mozilla 1.2 but found 1.2.1.  The warning is that
random problems and segfaults may occur.  However, it has worked for
me.  Perhaps I'm just lucky?  (BTW I found -snapshot to be much worse
in terms of usability, and I think that is by design :-()

-D

--
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his
soul?  Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/