Re: Where is Ncurses

I found it in the base required right at the top when you first go into the select option.

 Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> wrote:

* Dominic Iadicicco (dnotch825@yahoo.com) [021216 19:19]:

> Could someone tell me where my Ncurses library is located? I can't
> find it and dselect claims that I all ready have it.

Where did you find it in dselect?

the package name is libncurses5. The library gets installed in
/lib/libncurses.so.5

If you want the header files necessary for compiling a program that
requires ncurses, you'll also need libncurses5-dev.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/