Question about colormap under X again.

Hi folk.
I have problem with colormap under XFree86 and depth 8bpp.
I have programe which work only with depth 8bpp. When I
try to use it with depth 8bpp I see messages:
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "gray77"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "#7c8498"
And this programe do not work korrectly.
When I use this programe on other computer with the same
version of XFree86 (4.2.1) but other video card I still
see these messages but only 3 wearnings (in first case
- 11 warnings). Why? How can I solve this problem, i.e.
use programe with depth 8bpp correctly?
Thanx. And sorry that I repeat my question.