Re: debian

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 12:38:00PM -0500, Christopher Bice wrote:
> I just learned about Debian and I am wondering if it is possible to
> use one of our older Pentium 90 computers as a router for up to four
> other machines to access each other as well as the internet via high
> speed cable modem.

More than possible.  Many people are using similar or slower systems for
the very same task.  You'll probably want to use a 2.4.x kernel to gain
access to iptables and then either use one of the many firewall
configuration tools or read up on netfilter (a quick google will help
you there).

--
Jamin W. Collins