Re: problem converting and writing mp3 to CD

-- Benedict Verheyen <linux4bene@pandora.be> wrote
(on Monday, 16 December 2002, 01:55 AM +0100):

Look at the last modified date on there... At the time it was written,
processors were fast enough and write speeds slow enough that this was
an efficient method. Now the write speeds are so fast that processing
the files often takes longer, even on machines with fast processors.

The script still works for me... but I'm still using my 3-year-old
4x4x32.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net