Re: MySQL Security Probem. Does it affect Stable?

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 01:27:34PM -0500, Robert James Kaes wrote:
> Thanks for the information, but I don't see any information regarding the
> recently discovered security problems with MySQL anywhere on the
> http://www.debian.org/security/ site.  I don't think a DSA has been
> released for this package.  Should I email the package maintainer for more
> information?

That's weird.  I still haven't got a DSA about it from the
debian-security list, but I've had several people asking about it on
IRC.  Head over to the BTS and make sure someone has reported it as a
bug against, um, mysql-server maybe?  I'm not sure of the exact package
name.  If it's not there, I think it's time to shoot the maintainer an
email.

-rob