Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #890

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 13:57, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org wrote:
Subject: No Subject
Date: 15 Dec 2002 14:05:25 -0500

debian-user-digest Digest				Volume 2002 : Issue 890

Today's Topics:
  Sendmail - Errors                     [ dudahhh <gabaod@yahoo.com> ]
  Re: OT: Politics of Java              [ Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net> ]
  [SOLVED] Re: Bootable CD w/X-CD-Roas  [ Kenneth Dombrowski <kenneth@ylayali ]
  Re: OT: functional languages (was: P  [ Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net> ]
  Re: djbdns breaking out of a chroot?  [ Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> ]
  Re: perl's stat and symlinks          [ Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> ]
  Re: Its a SPAM & Fuck You.            [ "Gerald V. Livingston II" <debuser@ ]
  mutt: aborted unmodified message(?)   [ cmustard <cmustard@nyc.rr.com> ]
  Re: mutt: aborted unmodified message  [ Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> ]
  Virtual packages                      [ R Ransbottom <rir@attbi.com> ]
  Re: djbdns breaking out of a chroot?  [ martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org ]
  Re: spellchecker for mozilla-1.2.1 a  [ Brian Stults <bstults@soc.ufl.edu> ]
  exim problem?                         [ Eric R Cheney <cheney@soc.umass.edu ]
  Re: perl's stat and symlinks          [ Andrew Perrin <clists@perrin.socsci ]
  what memory?                          [ andrej hocevar <ah@siol.net> ]
  lm-sensors                            [ Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec. ]
  Re: Its a SPAM & Fuck You.            [ bob parker <bob_parker@dodo.com.au> ]
  Re: mutt: aborted unmodified message  [ cmustard@nyc.rr.com ]
  Re: MySQL Security Probem. Does it a  [ Robert James Kaes <rjkaes@flarenet. ]

From: dudahhh <gabaod@yahoo.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Sendmail - Errors
Date: 15 Dec 2002 08:46:06 -0800

Ok ive setup sendmail once before, my box crashed, and
here i go again.  I tried using stable version, and it
said couldnt find update_conf  i linked it, and then
itd say need to run sendmailconfig,  run it, it
reloads, when you try to start it, says same thing..
so it runs in a loop.

So now im trying testing version,  i installed it, but
some reason it would make all my files just
dead.letters, so then i just copied my old /etc/mail
ontop of the current one, since it had worked
previously.   Well now it sends mails, but with an
error thats bouncing them back...