exim problem?

Hello.  I have exim set up at home.  Problem is that I can't e-mail
directly to my box from a host external to the network.  I can fetch mail
using fetchmail from outside the network, but that's it.  When I try to
e-mail from an external host to the box, I eventually get a message
saying "failed MX lookup".

I can get other network trafic through though, such as ftp and http.
I have a dsl/router that forwards stuff to the box I want it to....I have
it forwarding port 25 stuff to the box I can't e-mail to.

Any ideas what is wrong?

--
Eric Cheney
cheney@soc.umass.edu