mod_throttle

Has anybody got this to work at any point in time under Debian?  I
can't seem to find any success stories.  Following the configuration
tips to the letter fails to produce throttle status, and without that,
I have no confidence that it's throttling anything at all when I add
more options to the config.

I do have the correct LoadModule line in place, and currently have the
example basic status only config from
/usr/share/doc/apache-common/mod_throttle/index.html in there.
However, still no status page...

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user