Re: mailto followup headers (was: Re: Content Management System sought)

on Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:56:23PM -0500, Stephen Gran insinuated:
> This one time, at band camp, Nori Heikkinen said:
> > oh, sweet.  okay.  so i've probably had it set already :)
>
> Hmmm . . . just now, looking at your headers, you don't have it set.
> Not sure why, though - perhaps either send me a link to your
> .muttrc, or send it privately?

probably because i'm sending mail not from my computer, because (other
post) i can't download mail there for now.  so i just modified my
muttrc on this machine, to say

subscribe debian-user@lists.debian.org

and doing that made everything in my debian-user inbox appear to be
from me (not in the headers, just in the pager).  craaaazy ...

that error aside, though, should the above line do it?

thanks again,

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu