Re: ircii: kick and ban macro?

I feel your pain.  I have been in love with ircII since 1994.  Nothing
else compares to the simplicity, speed, and lean power of that beautiful
app.  It has a mighty deep place in my heart ;)

What you want to do is set an alias.  Put this in your $HOME/.ircrc

/alias gun {
   kick * $0
   mode * +b $0
 }

Then execute it with:  /gun badnick

and bad nick will be kicked then banned.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, arthur@usol.com
Systems Engineer, The Linux Box, arthur@linuxbox.nu