Apache: mod_bandwidth

OK, how do I get mod_bandwidth to work?  I can't find any accurate or
complete documentation about it, and it's really starting to get a bit
annoying at this point.

I'm fairly sure mod_bandwidth is the answer to my problem.

What I'm trying to go for is to scale down how much bandwidth requests
to specific directories can suck up, failing that, the entire
webserver.

What sparse documentation there is in the mod_bandwidth source does
not appear accurate or complete, so I have to wonder if anybody's
gotten this to work.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user