Re: access website or webpage not work

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:33:11AM -0700, eric lin wrote:
>   I using html to make a form and action , try to collect data from
> visitor and dump to some where im my file, but when I hit submit, it show
> Internal Server Error

Check the server error log. The most likely reason is that you aren't
printing output from the CGI script properly: for instance, if you're
going to output an HTML page, you should first print "Content-Type:
text/html" and two newlines.

> do you know what may case wrong?
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/entrance.cgi  is already be created and have permision 777

!

Get rid of that 777 as soon as possible. You only need 755.

> I also mark out # in /etc/apache/httpd.conf  <directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin
> Allowoverwrite  none

There is no "Allowoverwrite" directive. I assume you mean
"AllowOverride".