RE: FYI: Linksys router vulnerability

It's interesting, the advisory claims that this can be exploited even
when remote admin is disabled. I tried to break my own router with their
advice, but it didn't work. (Maybe a kind soul has already cracked my
router and updated my firmware for me? :-)

Presumably you can reset the password with this:
http://192.168.1.1/Gozila.cgi?setPasswd=hola&RemoteManagement=1&.xml=1

(replace the ip with the ip of your router's local interface) but this
didn't do nuttin for me...

That's good news.

I think.