Re: secure network file access

winscp is so, so close.  in the "wishlist" on the site it says "* Mount
remote directory as drive."  if they get that functionality, it will be
prefect.  until then, it's kinda fun to play with...

I really like the idea of a single executable that contains the entire
program....before putty, i hadn't seen that in the intel environment
since DOS!

actually, this is an important "feature" i forgot to mention
earlier...the program must be able to be installed by a user on an NT/XP
machine with poweruser privedges.  each time a user loggs off, the
machine cleans all changes...so it must be installed every time.

thanks
-matt

--
http://fastmail.fm - Accessible with your email software