Re: mozilla mail reader

From: "nate" <debian-user@aphroland.org>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: mozilla mail reader
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:59:51 -0800 (PST)

Bruce Park said:
> Hello debian users,
>
> I am currently using Mozilla 1.0.0 and I noticed a strange effect in the
> mail reader. The mail reader has "fields" such as subject, date, etc. In
> the date field, I get the time when the mail was sent or received instead > of the date. Is this field configurable? I already e-mailed the admin and
> asked. He  told me that it was working well for others and himself.
> Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

what? you talkin about when you open an email it shows the data inside the
email that was when it was sent ? instead of your 'current' date? I'm
lost, because this sounds perfectly normal. Have you looked at the raw email
itself? can you post a screenshot to a web/ftp site so it's more clear?
The keyword here is DATE not DATA. Here is the pic:
http://rplaca.cs.qc.edu/~bpark/mozilla-mail.jpg

nate