Re: Setting up a mirror for local use

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 12:21:50PM +0100, Jos? Manuel P?rez wrote:

> I send the bash script I use to get the mirror. You can modify the
> script for your needs.

It's worth noting that the script you provided relies on "debmirror"
which is part of testing and unstable, but not part of stable.
Additionally, if you want others to have access to the mirror you'll
likely need to set up an FTP server or HTTP server to provide access to
it.

If you have any questions on the script, please feel free to ask.

--
Jamin W. Collins