Re: GSview on Debian anybody?

Stephen Patterson wrote:

On 9 Dec 2002 12:34:10 -0800, Volodya Mumariv wrote:
> Did anybody succeed to pack GSview for Debian or install it in any
> ather way?

Yes, there's a gv package (from the package info)
 gv' is a comfortable viewer of PostScript and PDF files for the X
 Window System.
 .
 It uses the ghostscript' PostScript(tm) interpreter and is based
 on the classic X front-end for gs', ghostview'. It is more
 comfortable and more powerful than ghostview'.

Sorry, I was not exact. I need GSview because of its functionality (through gs of course) to select and convert certain part of ps file into high resolution raster graphics. Is gv able to save ps as high resolution jpg, tiff or png for example? If not, what are debian people using for that purpose (except CL driven gs)?

thanks,

VM