Re: Distribution tailored for education

Hello.

My situation is much similar to yours. We badly need a way to make it
possible to install a given custom subset of Debian by people with almost
no Linux (or even general computer usage) experience.
Additional requirement here is that everything should be in russian. Not a
single english comment.

I have not seen a ready-to-use solution for this. But I hope to make one
using either knoppix or PGI when I get some more or less free time ...

If you will find something related, please drop me a note to
yoush@cs.msu.su ...