RE: NVidia Riva TNT PCI with XFree86

--snip--

Well actually, what Mr. Finney said *is* true.  They question was "Has
anyone set this up?" referring to the proprietary glx packages.

Mr. Finney's reply was

"yeah, you need a couple packages. install

nvidia-kernel-src
nvidia-glx-src

and follow the directions you get in /usr/share/doc/nvidia*"

What isn't true about that?

If Ben posts the output from starting his X server that would be a good
start, and then we can make an *informed* decision as to what might be
wrong.

Regards

Andrew R. Reid