Re: 10MB lost per CD multi-session?

E> Blind?

E> # zgrep overhead /usr/share/doc/cdrecord/README.multi.gz
E>            overhead + 150 sectors for the pre-gap of the first track after the
E>            overhead + 150 sectors for the pre-gap of the first track after the
E> The total amount of the overhead is 11250 + 150 sectors for the first additional

Oh, OK, but it should be emphasised again, and in bytes, otherwise
dummies like me will keep on making 3MB incremental backups thinking
that we are thrifty.

It also says "So in theory, the can be 44 sessions on s 74 minute
disk"                                                 ^?
OK, I see, if we fill it up with separators and no content, we can
have 44 separators.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780